Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Gas Prices

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gas Prices

    Ok what is up with the dramatic increase in gas prices. I know that we import a lot of fuel, but from what was on the radio news the other day we are not as in bad of shape as we were this time last year and the prices were not like this.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    The summer travel season is upon us. Price gouging shall commence!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    but still, I used to work at a gas station in the middle of summer, we were having gas wars at 99 cents a gallon (telling my age I know), but it has not been too terribly long ago. Even with normal increases over 2 dollars is crazy.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    Those $0.99 price wars were around 1998 or so..when I was still in college...
    Add inflation to price gouging and you've got $2.00/gallon gas.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    lol ehh, they were 99-00, close to 98. Again recently there was one in Big Stone and Duffield where prices dropped. We are at a record high. I guess it just makes me mad cause the good ol Pres is in the oil business.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    Elect Bush, and you get high gas and wars that are un-neccasary.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    Yeah, 1998 when I first started driving, and could actually afford to go places. Didnt even have a job then!...Now all I do is work, and can barley afford to get there. haha

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    yeah I know what you mean, I drive a little car, 5 speed, it takes 22 dollars to fill it up!!!!
    I am not saying that he is the only reason for the gas increase, I am merely pointing out an observation that he is in the business lol

    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gas Prices

    I think I have to agree with pvfan

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices

    It takes about 35 to 40 to fill my car up.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •